1320 Performance mount kit for use with the stock B/D-series engine - 2 bolt driver mount. Fitment: For manual transmission vehicle only. Honda Civic EG 1992 - 1995 2 bolt driver mount. Acura Integra DC2 1994 - 2001 2 bolt driver mount. Most integra are 3 bolt driver side mount pls verify.Please make sure you have a 2-Bolt post mount if you have 3 bolt post mount please see other other listing or message us. Check your engine mount, as there are 2 different kinds: 2-bolt or 3-bolt. ALL Integra DC2 have 3-bolt mount from the factory and about 80% of the EG civic have the 2 bolt driver side mount. The other 20% are 3 bolt so please verify by checking the picture on the listing. Our engine mount kit is designed to produce crisp gear shifts by. The engine from unwanted movement. The mounts further improves traction and reduces wheel hop. All engine mounts are made of high grade 6061 billet aluminum material, urethane bushings and steel pins. This mount kit is a direct replacement of the OEM mounts, which tends to fail even on completely stock cars over time. Complete set of engine mount kit - 3 billet mounts and hardware. Made out of lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum. Eliminates Wheel Hop / Traction Loss. This listing is for the silver billet aluminum mounts If you like the black anodized version please check our other listing.