Coilover Suspension Kit 24 Ways Damper For Honda Civic 88-91 & Integra 90-93
Coilover Suspension Kit 24 Ways Damper For Honda Civic 88-91 & Integra 90-93. Guaranteed Fitment Always the correct part. 100% BRAND NEW, NEVER USED OR INSTALLED. HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT VIA SHOCK BODY, NOT SPRING. 24-CLICKS OF DAMPING ADJUSTMENT (COMPRESSION/REBOUND) SIMULTANEOUSLY. FRONT CAMPER PLATES STANDARD ON APPLICABLE KITS. ALUMINUM FRONT AND REAR BOTTOM MOUNTS. ALUMINUM ANODIZED TOP HAT& COLLARS. FULLY ANODIZED RUST RESISTANT SLEEVES. ROD DIAMETER: FRONT-22MM / REAR-12.5MM. Front and Rear top mount: rubber - Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable - Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in) - Spring rate Rear: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in) - Spring length Front: 180mm - Spring length Rear: 180mm - Adjustable height: lowering 1-3inch - Coilover overall length Front: 365mm-410mm - Coilover overall length Rear: 435mm-480m. Rod diameter: Front-22mm / Rear-12.5mm - Shock type: Twin tube - Spring Preload: 7-10 mm - Color: Silver.
1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear) 1 x Pair of wrenches for height adjustment. Note: For some vehicles, you will need sleeves washers that already included in our package. Any parcel without the Return Authorization Number will be rejected. If your item is faulty or was incorrect, you must contact our sales representative before returning the parcel and we will endeavour to solve the problem effectively. Video or picture is required to show the item?
Condition before we issue the Return Authorization Number. Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. Then, the updated result will be informed. Will this fit my car? Please make sure you have read through the whole listing and paid attention to "note" and "notice".
When will my order be dispatched? What do I do if I have not received my order?
What do I do if my product is faulty? It will speed up the process if you could provide us some pictures or video to illustrate the issue details. Other items you might also like? Coilover Shocks Springs Lowering Kit FOR Honda CRV CR-V 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001.
I-Beam Forged Connecting Rods ARP Bolts for Honda K20 K20A2 K20Z1 K20Z3 139mm. BFO Coilover lowering kits for Acura TSX 09-14 Honda Accord 08-12 Adj height. Forged H-Beam Connecting Rods for Honda Prelude Accord H22 H22A H22A1 2.2L 143mm. BFO Adjustable Coilovers Shocks Springs For Honda Accord 08-12 Acura TSX 09-14. Full Coilovers & 4x Rear Lower Control Toe Camber Arms For Honda Accord 03-07.
Racing Coilover Suspension Kit For Honda Accord 03 04 05 06 07 Acura TSX 04-08. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Steering & Suspension\Shocks, Struts & Assemblies".
The seller is "racingpartsempire" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Adjustable Camber Plate: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes, Height lowering range：1''-3''
- Adjustable level: 24-Level Rebound Adjustable Damper Force
- Brand: maXpeedingrods
- Bundle Listing: Yes
- Coilover overall length Front: 365mm-410mm
- Coilover overall length Rear: 435mm-480m
- Features: 100% Accuracy of Fit, Adjustable, Easy to Replace
- Fit 1:: For Honda Civic / CRX 1988-1991 EE EF EC, For Honda Civic 1992-1995 EJ EG EH fork type, For Honda Civic 1996-2000 EK, For ACURA INTEGRA 1994-2001 DC2 DC4
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Front Spring Rate: 8kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Interchange Part Number: For ACURA INTEGRA 1994-2001 DC2 DC4
- Items Included: Coil Spring, Mounting Hardware, Shock, Strut, Washers
- Kit or Single Part: Kit
- Kit Parts Included: Coil Spring, Shock, Strut
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8IVT1C
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Material: Aluminum, Carbon, Steel
- Mounting Style: Screw-On
- Notice: This is aftermarket replcement part., This is aftermarket replcement part
- OE/OEM Part Number: For Honda Civic 1988-2000
- Other Part Number: for Honda Integra 1990-2001
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Rear, Right
- Product Type: Coilover Shock Absorber Lowering kit
- Rear Spring Rate: 5kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
- Shock Absorber System: Double Pipe
- Shock Absorber Type: Oil
- Spring pre-load setting:: 7-10 mm
- Superseded Part Number: For Honda Civic / CRX 1988-1991 EE EF EC
- Top mount:: Aluminum mounts with rubber inserts front and rear
- Type: Shock & Spring Assembly
- UPC: 6941441726521